BE INTENTIONAL. STAND OUT.
- How personal branding relates to your business and why
- How you are unique and why people should do business with you
- What questions to ask when figuring out how to blend your personal reputation and brand with the company brand over time
- How to create a visibility plan that builds the best relationships to grow your business with clarity and meaning
- Identify practical ways to manage your online reputation and presence for your brand as the CEO given you only have so much time in the day
Owning your reputation is about protecting it, building it, and becoming a Noisebreaker, not a Noisemaker. People want to work with, and for, someone who is authentic, clear, and shows up intentionally to create value for their people, clients, and community. From naming your business, to identifying your target customers, to building your unique content strategy – this book walks through dozens of examples and will help you build a reputation that matters and drives your business visibility and growth. Be a Noisebreaker! Jen Dalton