DELIVERING POWERFUL KEYNOTES, TALKS, AND WORKSHOPS
“I believe people should be able to do something differently the moment they leave the room. I consider a great talk one that is thought provoking and has actionable insights.”
ATTEND AN EVENT, BOOK JEN FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
Jen Dalton delivers engaging, interactive presentations that combine humor, energy, and actionable information. Your audience will walk away inspired, entertained, and excited about the possibilities.
Jen has delivered talks internationally and at organizations like GE, IBM, the UXPA, Capital One, and more. She’s available for keynote addresses, speeches, workshops, and interactive sessions.
- Twitter Chat with Chelsea Krost: Personal Branding for Millennials
- Is Your Reputation as CEO Hurting or Helping the Company?
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Thought Leadership
- 5 Critical Insights to “Stand & Get It”
- Advanced LinkedIn for Business Development
- Empowering Employees to be Brand Ambassadors
- Utilizing Social Media for Career Advancement
- Positioning Your Boss for Success
- Building an Influential Reputation with Key Stakeholders
- Leveraging Your Personal Brand at Work
- June 2nd | Making LinkedIn Work for Your Business (Register)
- June 8th | AGA, Developing Your Personal Brand as an Intentional Leader (Webinar)
- June 14th | Harness the Power of Integrated Marketing (Register)
- June 15th | Private Event
- July 31st | Montreal, ACLEA’S 53rd Annual Meeting, Building Your Personal Brand
- September 14th | AGA, How to be a Noisebreaker, Not a Noisemaker
- September 29th & 30th | Building a Brand for Business Retreat