INTERVIEWS WITH JEN
Listen in to Jen’s interview on the Wings of… Inspired Business with Melinda Wittstock of Verifeed. Jen discusses how women work very hard and yet don’t take time to share their impacts. (Listen) November 9th, 2017
Listen in to Jen’s interview on Blog Talk Radio, Book Journeys, with Dr. Angela Laurie of The Difference Press. Jen discusses why she wrote her book, how she did it, and what she learned through the process. Writing a book? This interview can provide insights. Interview: August 4th, 2016 (Listen) Summary: August 4th, 2016 (Read)
Business Owners Radio is where established business owners go to get the latest business strategies, insights and practices to grow a sustainably profitable business. Shye Gilad and Craig Moen are outstanding to work with and make the interview so much fun!
ConnexionHub Interviews with Jen Dalton
Jen Dalton was interviewed by Dawn Peters, founder of ConnexionHub in 2017 and shares her personal branding insights.
- The Intentional Entrepreneur segment shares information about her book and personal branding for entrepreneurs.
- The Digital Pause segment includes why you should pause before you post any content online.
- The full interview provides insight on branding broadly and where individuals can start.
HLN Interview about Cecil the Lion
Jen was interviewed in 2015 on HLN about Dr. Walter Palmer and Cecil the Lion. Specifically, what should he do to recover his reputation and how would it impact him. Highlights:
- Dr. Palmer could either remain in hiding (do nothing), apologize (something small but important, which he finally did do), or denounce hunting (something larger, which he also did not do)
- This story will follow him around for life, although it will only be top of mind for social media for a short time provided other news takes over.