1. It is our job to take the gifts we are given and do something with them
2. Don't take anything for granted, you can make a differene.
3. Don't put limits on your dreams, or let others limit them, your dreams belong to you.
4. Remove the word impossible from your vocabulary.
5. Don't let bumps in life get in your way.
6. Love what you do.
7. Give 100%.
8. Always say thank you.
9. Live a life worth remembering.
10. Make your own journey be one with meaning.
More about Tatyana:
Tatyana was absolutely amazing to meet and hear. Adopted at 6 from Russia, she came to America with spina bifida. Even though she was paralyzed from the waist down, with her own fierce determination and an outstanding mom - she has changed the face of competition.
In 2013 she won the Chicago, London, Chicago and New York marathons, becoming the first man or woman, able-bodied or disabled, to win the Grand Slam (4 World Major Marathons in the same year) and then repeated her Grand Slam victory in 2014. In 2015, Tatyana has already won both London and Boston and is poised to win the Grand Slam for a third year in a row.
Author: Jen Dalton
Jen Dalton, CEO of BrandMirror, has over 15 years of experience in strategy, marketing and coaching. In 2012, after graduating from the Georgetown University Executive MBA program, she made a gutsy move and launched her branding business. Jen has since become a REACH certified master personal branding strategist.
Jen is a gutsy “purpose sherpa” for her clients. She helps them identify their figurative mountain and climb it with intention. Clarity on your WHY and unique value, is critical to convince others to follow you and “go big”. Be a noisebreaker, not a noisemaker.